Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Welcome to EquuSoul





I have had a love relationship with horses since I was 12. Now that I am well into adulthood, my relationship with horses has changed. I now understand the healing power of horses and their ability to reflect back our emotions. This site is devoted to discovery of all that equines bring to humans. It is about the partnership between humans and horses. I am also discovering the power of essential oils as they relate to healing in both humans and animals. I will share  essential oil recipes as i discover them. You will also be able to link to my Melaleucca account, where you can purchase pure grade essential oils for you and your horses. And since I like all things horse, I will endeavor to share links to fun, horsey stuff that I find. Please share your experiences with partnering with horses for emotional well being!

No comments:

Post a Comment